    Galego Guest

    How I get rid of DSO Exploit?, always there on Spybot scaners.
    Thanks.

    Galego, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Galego

    Cubzilla Guest

    load the latest patch for spybot

    Cubzilla, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Galego

    Brian G Guest

    Cubzilla wrote:
    > load the latest patch for spybot
    > "Galego" <> wrote in message
    >> How I get rid of DSO Exploit?, always there on Spybot scaners.
    >> Thanks.

    Or just follow the registry link (using start>run type regedit) that spybot
    gives, and delete it! (In Win9x)

    Brian G

    Brian G, Jan 7, 2005
  4. Galego

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Galego" <> wrote in message
    | How I get rid of DSO Exploit?, always there on Spybot scaners.
    | Thanks.

    Ignore it. MS patched that hole a long time back.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 7, 2005
  5. Galego

    tinytim Guest

    Here we go.
    http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=8435

    tinytim, Jan 7, 2005
  6. Galego

    Guest

    This is used by MS, for its update monitoring. If you get rid of it, it
    will come back again. It is required. Spybot sees it as a threat,
    because of the nature in which it works. Do not worry about this one.
    Jerry G.
    ======

    , Jan 8, 2005
  7. Galego

    Galego Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Galego" <> wrote in message
    > | How I get rid of DSO Exploit?, always there on Spybot scaners.
    > | Thanks.
    >
    > Ignore it. MS patched that hole a long time back.

    Thank you, I use Mozilla Firefox, and I heard that it is safer than IE.
    I will ignore it.

    Galego, Jan 8, 2005
  8. Galego

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Galego" <> wrote in message
    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    | > "Galego" <> wrote in message
    | > | How I get rid of DSO Exploit?, always there on Spybot scaners.
    | > | Thanks.
    | >
    | > Ignore it. MS patched that hole a long time back.
    | >

    | Thank you, I use Mozilla Firefox, and I heard that it is safer than IE.
    | I will ignore it.

    Here's the page I was looking for earlier:
    http://forums.thatcomputerguy.us/lofiversion/index.php/t8548.html
    I don't recall exactly which MS patch actually took care of this though. So
    even if you're not using IE, it may be a good idea to keep it updated.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 8, 2005