    I've noticed that at max (200 mm) zoom detail in pictures is quite blurry
    even outdoors with good light and short shutter time - is it just my camera?
    Eric
    Erico, Apr 29, 2006

  2. Erico

    Joan Guest

    Have you eliminated camera shake by putting the camera on a firm
    surface and using the self timer?

    --
    Joan

    "Erico" <> wrote in message
    : I've noticed that at max (200 mm) zoom detail in pictures is quite
    blurry
    : even outdoors with good light and short shutter time - is it just my
    camera?
    : Eric
    :
    :
    Joan, Apr 29, 2006

  3. Ï "Erico" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    > I've noticed that at max (200 mm) zoom detail in pictures is quite blurry
    > even outdoors with good light and short shutter time - is it just my

    camera?
    > Eric

    I still rememember the 35mm film rule which tells that for a steady shot you
    have to use a shutter speed shorter than the focal length of the lens in
    mm-thus 1/250 for a 200 mm, as your case or even better 1/500.Or even better
    buy a cheap aluminium tripod-I bought one for just 12 euros and I use it
    also with my camcorder to take concerts.

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    542nd mechanized infantry batallion
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Apr 29, 2006
  4. Erico

    Erico Guest

    I've thought about that too and even at 1/500 is still blurry

    Eric

    Erico, Apr 29, 2006