    on one than the other - but still annoyingly noticable. Thanks in
    advance.......

    , Oct 21, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    wrote:

    > Just wondering if anyone other than me has noticed a slight sync/delay
    > problem between audio & video. I tried in on my 2 players; it's better
    > on one than the other - but still annoyingly noticable. Thanks in
    > advance.......

    If you have the original version (don't know if they ever fixed and
    released a second version) you have in your possession perhaps one of
    the worst DVDs ever made. Pryor's hair pixelates through the whole video
    - it's just terrible. Mine also had the sync problem. I actually threw
    the bloody thing out it was so annoying.

    Reginald Dwight, Oct 22, 2003