    well. But he sure has time to ask anyone for cheap labor
    on test writing so that he can grope the profits like the
    rest of corporate america. Looser!

    Tired of Author apathy, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Tired of Author apathy

    Charlie Guest

    Thank you for that information.
    I went to the Amazon.com web site and found that others agreed with your
    assessment.
    I plan to go for CCNA one of these days after I get MCSD and I am looking
    for a good study book on the subject so you saved me from wasting my money
    but more importantly my time.

    One of the reviewers also mentioned that if you wanted to get the full
    benefit from the
    book you had to pay to log on to some web site to use a simulator.
    I didn't see that mentioned in the author's comment either.

    I know that this is a side issue, not related to MCSD but does anyone
    know of a good study book for CCNA.

    Thank you,

    "Tired of Author apathy" <> wrote in
    message news:055c01c3a97a$830c46f0$...

    Charlie, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Tired of Author apathy

    ST Guest

    Hey Charlie,
    Todd Lammle's new book is fantastic and it is now
    published. I usually get my books via bookpool.com but
    they do not have these books at least as of today. Hey
    Charlie, email me "" if you want some
    very good information regarding the CCNA test. I am a CCNA.

    ST, Nov 13, 2003
  4. Tired of Author apathy

    Guest Guest

    Well I just want to add to this as well. I sent email to
    the author and did not get a response.. till today. He
    has taken it on himself to get the errata for his book on
    the McGraw-Hils website by this coming Monday. So this is
    a good thing since there are only a few 801 books out
    there.

    Guest, Nov 14, 2003