Rhapsody has stopped my computer from getting online? What to do?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Louis M. Mandela, Jul 23, 2005.

  1. I upgraded to Rhapsody a few days ago and I haven't been able to get
    back online since. My DSL box is working properly, and SWB says my
    signal is fine.

    However, my email won't download mail, my web browsers won't browse,
    I can't get online at all. The software has been removed, but I still
    can't get online. The web browser says "It can't find the URL on this
    server"

    I'm using about a 1.4GHZ computer with about 512k ram and Windows XP
    home. I ran about five different virus and other Spyware programs. The
    computer is clean!

    Zone Alarm 5.5 doesn't seem to be blocking any of them. I tried to
    remove Norton Internet Security, but it requires me to login and give
    it a password. I don't remember doing that when I bought it.

    I;ve tried everything I can think of short of reformatting the hard
    drive. Does anyone know a way around this?

    Peace

    Louis M. Mandela, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Louis M. Mandela

    Guest

    Louis M. Mandela <> wrote:

    Maybe opening a command window and typing in:
    ipconfig /flushdns

    --

    , Jul 23, 2005

  3. Ok thanks,