RFK assassination: New audio!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Brad Johnson, May 16, 2004.

  1. Brad Johnson

    Brad Johnson Guest

    Hello,

    If you rolled tape -- or know of anyone else who rolled tape -- on any
    TV broadcast that aired during live coverage of the RFK assassination
    between June 3rd and the 10th, 1968, please contact me!

    I'm interested in any reel-to-reel audio tape that recorded sound from
    any television broadcast during early June 1968!

    Whether it's a network or local television broadcast, whether the
    sound recording of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality,
    whether the audio is distorted, whether it was recorded in a major
    market or in a minor market, I want to know about it!

    It could be audio tape that your parent might have rolled using their
    old reel-to-reel tape recorder or brand new cassette recorder.
    Perhaps you vaguely remember a friend or acquaintance mentioning that
    they rolled tape on TV broadcasts that week. Or you think you know of
    someone who acquired such a recording.

    I'm a collector, so if you have anything like this or know of someone
    else who does... please email me or have them email me at:

    or

    P.S. But we don't have to limit this to just TV. I don't rule out
    radio broadcasts from early June 1968, and am interested in those too!

    Thank you!
    Brad Johnson, May 16, 2004