    and perplexing? Can anyone tell me if the actual MS test
    questions are anything like the Measureup questions?
    Because if they are, I better study some more!

    Ben Grigsby, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Ben Grigsby

    TEST ACCOUNT Guest

    Ben:

    The MeasureUp questions can be very misleading especially in practice mode.
    I also found some of their content to be just wrong. And you're right, the
    complexity of the MeasureUp material is perplexing at times given that the
    MCDST exams are entry level. The Transcender exams seem to be the best --
    although the price tag for their cert preps are painful. Great to have good
    prep exam software, better to spend time working on your weak areas through
    hands-on till you feel ready for the exam(s).

    Jack

    TEST ACCOUNT, Feb 21, 2005