    the room.

    Any further info, like hints and advice would be grateful.

    KP
    Kent Paul, Jan 27, 2004

  2. The exam obectives can be found here:

    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 27, 2004

  3. Kent Paul

    Kent Paul Guest

    Excellent thank you.

    An good revision guides on the web?

    KP

    Kent Paul, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Kent Paul

    Guest

    The answer you looking for can be simply done by look at
    70-290, 70-291, 70-293 and 70-294. MS has reorganized the
    exam objectives. The fact that it is not in two books
    implied it is most likely not in the exam objectives.
    This is a new exam now! I hope you don't take old answers
    (Windows 2000) and apply them to the new exam (Windows
    2003!

    Rover

    in message
    >> The exam obectives can be found here:
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp
    >>
    >> --
    >> Tom Helms [MSFT]
    >>
    >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,

    and confers no
    >rights."Please
    >> do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias

    is for newsgroup
    >> purposes only."
    >>
    >> "Kent Paul" <> wrote in message

    text.dial.pipex.com...
    >> > Hi does anyone have or a link to some information

    regarding parts to
    >study
    >> > for this exam, (70-290)
    >> >
    >> > I have read the syngress book, very surprised to not

    really find too
    >much
    >> > information regarding group policy, configuring

    dhcp, dns, DFS, RRAS

    >> > I have done the 215 course last year that covered

    this, but is it an
    >> > objective to learn this for 2003? If so any

    additional guides that can
    >> > help.
    >> >
    >> > Also any good revision guides, tend to have a quick

    revise before i step
    >> > in
    >> > the room.
    >> >
    >> > Any further info, like hints and advice would be

    grateful.

    >> > KP
    >> >

    >.

    , Jan 28, 2004