revisited: advice needed re: own business

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by mike, Aug 16, 2005.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    thanks for your responses, Thumper, Tmac, Tom MacIntyre, Pat, Paul in
    Australia, JohnO, Jamco, Frequent388, Michael A. Terrell... hope i didn't
    miss anybody...

    Thumper, the book is a great read so far, thanks !!!

    everyone seemed to think i should fix the web site...
    i still don't want to look like the local shops...

    i invite comments on the new site...
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/mikoel/

    will likely do the network+ test on friday...

    Paul in Australia, i'll never forget my very first time on the internet,
    think it was '91... chatting with a guy in Australia !!!

    to keep this almost an A+ post, hehehe...
    i used Michael Meyers' all-in-one...
    but 2 editions because the exam was updating :(
    really liked the books...
    but hobby experience counted for sure

    have a good week, all, & thanks again...

    good luck to anybody writing the A+ soon !!!

    mike
    (O|||||||O)

    mike, Aug 16, 2005

  2. mike

    Pat Guest

    mike wrote:
    > thanks for your responses, Thumper, Tmac, Tom MacIntyre, Pat, Paul in
    > Australia, JohnO, Jamco, Frequent388, Michael A. Terrell... hope i didn't
    > miss anybody...
    >
    > Thumper, the book is a great read so far, thanks !!!
    >
    > everyone seemed to think i should fix the web site...
    > i still don't want to look like the local shops...
    >
    > i invite comments on the new site...
    > http://www3.sympatico.ca/mikoel/

    It looks decent enough in Internet Explorer, but it doesn't load
    correctly for me in Firefox.

    Pat, Aug 16, 2005

  3. mike

    Guest

    The fact that it dosn't load properly in FireFox is a bad thing.

    90% sure Internet is a proper noun. spelling And Proper puncuation is
    a "good thing" for a proPer buisness.

    Good Luck

    , Aug 17, 2005
  4. On 16 Aug 2005 17:17:06 -0700, wrote:

    >The fact that it dosn't load properly in FireFox is a bad thing.
    >
    >90% sure Internet is a proper noun.

    It is.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 17, 2005