revised blog update

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 20, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Nov 20, 2009

  2. richard

    rf Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:3xcy9hcvm65a.znab00kwz16i$...
    > www.blog.1littleworld.net

    Warning: main(homepage.html) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such
    file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\1littleworld.net\httpdocs\Index.php
    on line 65

    har har har.

    rf, Nov 20, 2009

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:40:09 GMT, rf wrote:

    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    >> www.blog.1littleworld.net

    > Warning: main(homepage.html) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such
    > file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\1littleworld.net\httpdocs\Index.php
    > on line 65
    >
    > har har har.

    Nice try asshole. I get the same thing when you remove "blog".
    But I've fixed that now so that the old php page will not show.

    richard, Nov 20, 2009
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 06:53:29 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:40:09 GMT, "rf" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Warning: main(homepage.html) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such
    >>file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\1littleworld.net\httpdocs\Index.php
    >>on line 65
    >>
    >>har har har.

    > LOL.. and wasn't RtS just a few weeks ago talking about some flash
    > program that he praised that was so easy, even an idiot like me could
    > put up a webpage?
    >
    > $10 says he blames his webhosting provider.

    Both of you are fucked up idiots. Notice he removed "blog".
    Nobody'a fault but mine. I have corrected that.
    So hand over that $10.

    richard, Nov 20, 2009
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Nov 20, 2009
  6. richard wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >> www.blog.1littleworld.net

    > The reason for the error was I did not realize there should not be
    > www. So the proper link is
    > http://blog.1littleworld.net

    Great page! <lol>

    tags, and DOCTYPE statements. Put the doctype where it belongs.

    Cost of "AceHTML Freeware": Cheap
    Resultant pages by RtS: Priceless!

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 20, 2009
  7. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:10:23 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:40:09 GMT, rf wrote:
    >
    >> "richard" <> wrote in message
    >>> www.blog.1littleworld.net

    >> Warning: main(homepage.html) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No
    >> such file or directory in
    >> C:\Inetpub\vhosts\1littleworld.net\httpdocs\Index.php on line 65
    >>
    >> har har har.

    > Nice try asshole. I get the same thing when you remove "blog". But I've
    > fixed that now so that the old php page will not show.

    < http://img69.yfrog.com/i/rtscrap.jpg/ >

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!!1

    --
    Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-
    ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage! You sit

    Aardvark, Nov 20, 2009
  8. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:20:36 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> richard wrote:
    >>> www.blog.1littleworld.net

    >> The reason for the error was I did not realize there should not be
    >> www. So the proper link is
    >> http://blog.1littleworld.net

    > Great page! <lol>

    > tags, and DOCTYPE statements. Put the doctype where it belongs.
    >
    > Cost of "AceHTML Freeware": Cheap
    > Resultant pages by RtS: Priceless!

    thanks for pointing that out. I have now found a better editor, with
    server, that I think will help me do pages better.

    richard, Nov 21, 2009
  9. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    >>> http://blog.1littleworld.net

    >> Great page! <lol>

    >> tags, and DOCTYPE statements. Put the doctype where it belongs.
    >>
    >> Cost of "AceHTML Freeware": Cheap
    >> Resultant pages by RtS: Priceless!

    > thanks for pointing that out. I have now found a better editor, with
    > server, that I think will help me do pages better.

    'Better', of course, being a purely relative term.

    Aardvark, Nov 21, 2009

    >>> http://blog.1littleworld.net

    >> Great page! <lol>

    >> tags, and DOCTYPE statements. Put the doctype where it belongs.
    >>
    >> Cost of "AceHTML Freeware": Cheap
    >> Resultant pages by RtS: Priceless!

    > thanks for pointing that out. I have now found a better editor, with
    > server, that I think will help me do pages better.

    Notepad is a better editor. So what is this "better" one you found?

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 21, 2009