    Thanks
    Joe

    , Jul 20, 2006

  2. On 20 Jul 2006 07:08:25 -0700, wrote:

    >Are there any downloads or software available that will reverse an
    >image ?
    >Thanks
    >Joe

    What do you mean by "reverse an image?"

    -James Nachtwey-
    http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

    John A. Stovall, Jul 20, 2006

  3. Ed Ruf Guest

    On 20 Jul 2006 07:08:25 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    wrote:

    >Are there any downloads or software available that will reverse an
    >image ?

    Almost any of the free image viewer/utils should do this. Irfanview,
    XnView, Faststone etc. The actual function you should look for is
    mirror.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Jul 20, 2006
  4. Bill Funk Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:10:00 -0500, John A. Stovall
    <> wrote:

    >On 20 Jul 2006 07:08:25 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>Are there any downloads or software available that will reverse an
    >>image ?
    >>Thanks
    >>Joe

    >What do you mean by "reverse an image?"

    I use PaintShop Pro, and it will perform several types of "reversing."
    Horizontal, vertical, color values, negative, and so on.
    I imaging any competent image editing app will do this.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Jul 20, 2006
  5. On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:12:27 -0700, Bill Funk <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:10:00 -0500, John A. Stovall
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On 20 Jul 2006 07:08:25 -0700, wrote:
    >>
    >>>Are there any downloads or software available that will reverse an
    >>>image ?
    >>>Thanks
    >>>Joe

    >>What do you mean by "reverse an image?"

    >I use PaintShop Pro, and it will perform several types of "reversing."
    >Horizontal, vertical, color values, negative, and so on.
    >I imaging any competent image editing app will do this.

    That's why I ask him what he means by "reversing an image." Photoshop
    offer many kinds of "reversing" just as you application does.

    But until he answers we'll never know.

    -James Nachtwey-
    http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

    John A. Stovall, Jul 20, 2006
  6. Bill Funk Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:37:57 -0500, John A. Stovall
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:12:27 -0700, Bill Funk <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:10:00 -0500, John A. Stovall
    >><> wrote:

    >>>What do you mean by "reverse an image?"

    >>I use PaintShop Pro, and it will perform several types of "reversing."
    >>Horizontal, vertical, color values, negative, and so on.
    >>I imaging any competent image editing app will do this.

    >That's why I ask him what he means by "reversing an image." Photoshop
    >offer many kinds of "reversing" just as you application does.

    That's why I pointed out some of the types of 'reversal.'
    And, you're right; until/unless he responds, we won't know what he
    actually wants.

    Bill Funk, Jul 25, 2006