    bass speaker.
    I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and my sound options are stereo & 7.1. Is
    therie a way to reverse the center & bass inputs?

    Hugh Sutherland, Nov 2, 2010

  2. Hugh Sutherland

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:37:53 -0400, "Hugh Sutherland"
    <> wrote:

    >I have a no name sound system 5.1 but some movies the sound comes out the
    >bass speaker.
    >I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and my sound options are stereo & 7.1. Is
    >therie a way to reverse the center & bass inputs?

    My Cambridge soundworks has a bass woofer and two small satellite
    speakers. The bass is everywhere, doesn't matter where it is as long
    as it is at least 4 inches from any wall, the two satellites are left
    and right and give the highs.

    joevan, Nov 2, 2010

  3. Hugh Sutherland

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/2/2010 5:37 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hugh Sutherland
    wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > I have a no name sound system 5.1 but some movies the sound comes out
    > the bass speaker.
    > I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and my sound options are stereo & 7.1. Is
    > therie a way to reverse the center & bass inputs?

    You might want to run this test, as the issue could be with the movie.
    http://www.audiocheck.net/

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Nov 2, 2010
  4. Hugh Sutherland

    thanatoid Guest

    "Hugh Sutherland" <> wrote in

    > I have a no name sound system 5.1 but some movies the sound
    > comes out the bass speaker.
    > I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and my sound options are
    > stereo & 7.1. Is therie a way to reverse the center & bass
    > inputs?

    Use ///two/// fucking speakers to listen to recorded sound like
    the good lord intended you to.

    --
    "Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
    - 21st Century Humanoid

    thanatoid, Nov 3, 2010
  5. Hugh Sutherland

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:37:53 -0400, Hugh Sutherland wrote:

    > I have a no name sound system 5.1 but some movies the sound comes out
    > the bass speaker.
    > I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and my sound options are stereo & 7.1. Is
    > therie a way to reverse the center & bass inputs?

    Set to stereo and see if that helps.

    Meat Plow, Nov 3, 2010