    info later today. Can any of this be usefull? I'm not looking to "spam"
    this guy, I want to get REAL nasty with this waste of skin. Email me to
    remain annon.
    JAFO, May 17, 2005

  2. JAFO

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 17 May 2005 11:43:45 GMT, JAFO <>
    wrote:

    >Some Psycho is threatening to "save" my wife, via email. He is smart
    >enough not to break any laws. She is scared shitless, as he guessed her
    >hair color and a couple other things. I have his isp address, hotmail
    >address, full name, home address, phone number and may have credit card
    >info later today. Can any of this be usefull? I'm not looking to "spam"
    >this guy, I want to get REAL nasty with this waste of skin. Email me to
    >remain annon.

    Send him *one* cease-and-desist e-mail. If he replies after that, complain to
    hotmail. And his host. And then, to your local authorities.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, May 17, 2005

  3. JAFO

    gangle Guest

    "JAFO" wrote
    > Some Psycho is threatening to "save" my wife, via email. He is smart
    > enough not to break any laws. She is scared shitless, as he guessed her
    > hair color and a couple other things. I have his isp address, hotmail
    > address, full name, home address, phone number and may have credit card
    > info later today. Can any of this be usefull? I'm not looking to "spam"
    > this guy, I want to get REAL nasty with this waste of skin. Email me to
    > remain annon.

    Go to a mirror and stare at the Psycho until he passes out
    from the unrelenting terror.
    gangle, May 17, 2005
  4. JAFO

    Paul - xxx Guest

    JAFO came up with the following;:
    > Some Psycho is threatening to "save" my wife, via email. He is smart
    > enough not to break any laws. She is scared shitless, as he guessed her
    > hair color and a couple other things. I have his isp address, hotmail
    > address, full name, home address, phone number and may have credit card
    > info later today. Can any of this be usefull? I'm not looking to "spam"
    > this guy, I want to get REAL nasty with this waste of skin. Email me to
    > remain annon.

    Not worth it.

    If you can find out about 'him', he can find out about you.

    Speak with the relevant ISP's and authorities.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, May 17, 2005
  5. JAFO

    Guest Guest

    "JAFO" <> wrote in message
    > Some Psycho is threatening to "save" my wife, via email. He is smart
    > enough not to break any laws. She is scared shitless, as he guessed
    > her hair color and a couple other things. I have his isp address,
    > hotmail address, full name, home address, phone number and may have
    > credit card info later today. Can any of this be usefull? I'm not
    > looking to "spam" this guy, I want to get REAL nasty with this waste
    > of skin.

    Just because you or your spouse get easily scared doesn't mean the
    sender is violating a law. For all we know, he is arguing with you are
    you are immature and want revenge because he disagreed with you. Don't
    ask us what to do. Ask your police. Even if they don't handle e-mail
    threats (which you haven't substantiated here), they might know who to
    contact in your city or country. Since you claim to know the sender's
    IP address, you'll also know if he is in your country or one with
    reciprocal laws. "Save" could be just some proselytizing religious nut,
    and that would be spam and not harrassment.

    You claim to know his IP address (in the NNTP-Posting-Host header) and
    his Hotmail e-mail address (which would have to be the same each time
    for you to know what it is) along with a bunch of other information
    which points to YOU being the stalker. Yet you can't manage to figure
    out how to filter out the sender's e-mails. Guess you and your claimed
    spouse will have to forego using e-mail, JAFO (Just Another Freakin
    Oaf).

    > Email me to remain annon.

    Which belies your real intention.
    Guest, May 17, 2005
  6. JAFO

    dadiOH Guest

    JAFO wrote:
    > Some Psycho is threatening to "save" my wife, via email. He is smart
    > enough not to break any laws. She is scared shitless, as he guessed
    > her hair color and a couple other things. I have his isp address,
    > hotmail address, full name, home address, phone number and may have
    > credit card info later today. Can any of this be usefull? I'm not
    > looking to "spam" this guy, I want to get REAL nasty with this waste
    > of skin. Email me to remain annon.

    Why bother? Just block his emails.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, May 17, 2005
  7. JAFO

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Send me his Name, Address, phone and Credit card info and I'll take care of
    him.

    pcbutts1, May 17, 2005
  8. JAFO wrote:

    > Some Psycho is threatening to "save" my wife, via email. He is smart
    > enough not to break any laws. She is scared shitless, as he guessed her
    > hair color and a couple other things. I have his isp address, hotmail
    > address, full name, home address, phone number and may have credit card
    > info later today. Can any of this be usefull? I'm not looking to "spam"
    > this guy, I want to get REAL nasty with this waste of skin. Email me to
    > remain annon.

    Block his mail, and move on.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 17, 2005
  9. JAFO

    JAFO Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > JAFO wrote:
    >

    >>Some Psycho is threatening to "save" my wife, via email. He is smart
    >>enough not to break any laws. She is scared shitless, as he guessed her
    >>hair color and a couple other things. I have his isp address, hotmail
    >>address, full name, home address, phone number and may have credit card
    >>info later today. Can any of this be usefull? I'm not looking to "spam"
    >>this guy, I want to get REAL nasty with this waste of skin. Email me to
    >>remain annon.

    > Block his mail, and move on.

    As I was plotting revenge I came across a saying, "don't trouble
    trouble, unless trouble troubles you." So for now that'll do.
    There is a large co. and some police involved now, so I'm gonna sit
    tight. Keep escorting my wife to and from work. Letting this goof win,
    for now.
    JAFO, May 18, 2005