Revelation of the day with regards to MS certification value [commentary]

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jun 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    While both are totally invalid "certifications" and essentially unimportant
    in the job market, BOTH the MCNGP and the MCSBNGP+++ have been regarded by
    the unindoctrinated as "worthy", at least of an initial inquiry. It is only
    upon following up that we're full of something does it become apparent that
    we are better than everyone else.

    This suggests that currently non-existant certifications may be useful in
    increasing one's perceived value to stupid hiring managers.

    Consider the possibility... An overflow of "bogus" non-certification
    certifications on the market would cloud the vision of these human orange
    cones and hurtle MS's certification division into disarray.

    Consider... If there really were an MCSB, an MCSC, MCSD, MCSF, MCSG, MCSH,
    MCSI, et al, and you had one on your love me wall, and the hiring manager
    was too lazy to really look into it (and they usually ARE), your resume
    might move to the top of the stack simply because you have more four letter
    words than the next guy.

    As Microsoft has not specifically created these varied certifications, they
    cannot claim "ownership" of the initials, and as such, it would not be
    illegal to create them. If one were to create these certifications, what one
    could do is have a test for each, albeit one that is dramatically simpler
    than the . In this way, the certifications would become fair to stupid
    people, and the playing field would be leveled for entering the job market.
    The credibility of any given certification would require further analysis
    and examination on the part of the hiring manager, and the total cost of
    hiring an MCSwhatever would increase because it would become more difficult
    to separate reality from fiction.

    What steps would be required to make this process so it would not be easily
    discernable as "bogus"? What steps would be required to maintain the
    legality of the process? How many should we make?

    The certifications MCSB, MCSC, MCSD, MCSF, MCSG, MCSH, MCSI, MCSJ, MCSK,
    MCSL, MCSM, MCSN, MCSO, MCSP, MCSQ, MCSR, MCSS, MCST, MCSU, MCSV, MCSW,
    MCSX, MCSY, MCSZ, unless otherwise reserved, are (c)opyright 2005, Rob
    Lindman. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.

    The certifications MSCB, MSCC, MSCD, MSCF, MSCG, MSCH, MSCI, MSCJ, MSCK,
    MSCL, MSCM, MSCN, MSCO, MSCP, MSCQ, MSCR, MSCS, MSCT, MSCU, MSCV, MSCW,
    MSCX, MSCY, MSCZ, unless otherwise reserved, are (c)opyright 2005, Rob
    Lindman. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCSBNGP+++/MSC*/MCS*/N@!?
    (republication rights granted upon request)
    Guest, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    "<!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
    Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-293-294-298-299" <{
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - head first into the future }> wrote in
    message news:...

    > The certifications ... MCSD, ...

    You're a bit late on that one.
    Frisbee®, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    >> The certifications ... MCSD, ...

    > You're a bit late on that one.

    Mucous Covered Suction Device?

    Morally Censored Slurry Dump?

    Murphy's Creepy Sister Dances?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 16, 2005
  4. Re: Revelation of the day with regards to MS certification value [

    How bout MSBMLC - Microcephalic S. Bob's Mum likes C**K

    Get a life you loser!
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Jun 17, 2005
  5. Guest

    //> Guest

    Re: Revelation of the day with regards to MS certification value [

    Look out, dude. Crawl back into your dreams of "C**K" hole and lay off.

    //>, Jun 17, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    > How bout MSBMLC - Microcephalic S. Bob's Mum likes C**K
    >
    > Get a life you loser!

    Mark touches fat people.
    Guest, Jun 17, 2005
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Dude, you're gonna burn yourself out if you keep mixing your drugs like that
    man.

    Try some decaf.
    kpg, Jun 17, 2005