    entries in the regedit that have been corrupted?

    Thank you in advance

    DD

    dd, Jan 31, 2004

  2. dd

    Sultan Guest

    dd wrote in news:2wUSb.94468$:

    > greetings....
    >
    > Till recently when I used any links that were on My links line on my
    > IE the new link would open in a new page..that's how I wanted to
    > work...for an unknown reason...no matter how the "reuse windows for
    > launching shortcuts" is set now (check or uncheck) this function
    > doesnt work anymore.
    >
    > I would like to have some advise how I could fix that...is there some
    > entries in the regedit that have been corrupted?
    >
    > Thank you in advance
    >
    > DD

    Do yourself a favor and download MYIE2 and install it. It uses the IE
    engine but adds loads of functionality, not to mention fixes the url
    security bug, to your browser.
    http://www.myie2.com

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 31, 2004

  3. dd

    Iceman Guest

    "dd" <> wrote in message
    > greetings....
    >
    > Till recently when I used any links that were on My links line on my IE

    the
    > new link would open in a new page..that's how I wanted to work...for an
    > unknown reason...no matter how the "reuse windows for launching shortcuts"
    > is set now (check or uncheck) this function doesnt work anymore.
    >
    > I would like to have some advise how I could fix that...is there some
    > entries in the regedit that have been corrupted?
    >
    > Thank you in advance

    See:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;281679
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ienewind.htm