    the user logs off..

    Regards,
    Imad

    Imad, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Imad

    Herb Martin Guest

    You cannot really do this but there are a couple of ways to attempt it.

    1) Use permissions on the local profile directory to disallow write
    (similar on BOTH the roaming and cache if you try that.)
    2) Use a mandatory profile (set to the default)

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Imad

    mak Guest

    the
    >cookies and the history will be deleted automaticly once
    >the user logs off..
    >
    >Regards,
    >Imad
    >.
    >why you go to user profile properties and change options

    and then you send him the default user path will be
    documents and settings/default user and then ok .
    have a nice weekend
    if u have any prob then mail me on

    mak, Feb 10, 2004