    BARBARA MOHR Guest

    How does one uninstall IE 7 and reinstall IE 6?

    Schmucks with negative IQs need not reply in their usual neanderthal manner.
    BARBARA MOHR, Jan 10, 2007

  2. BARBARA MOHR

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:26:22 GMT, "BARBARA MOHR" <>
    wrote:

    >How does one uninstall IE 7 and reinstall IE 6?
    >
    >Schmucks with negative IQs need not reply in their usual neanderthal manner.

    You've proven from your previous posts that you're the one with the
    negative IQ.

    Have you heard of google?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=uninstall ie7&btnG=Google Search
    Evan Platt, Jan 10, 2007

  3. BARBARA MOHR

    WM Guest

    "BARBARA MOHR" <> schreef in bericht
    > How does one uninstall IE 7 and reinstall IE 6?
    >
    > Schmucks with negative IQs need not reply in their usual neanderthal
    > manner.

    why not just use system restore?

    worked fine for me in this matter...
    WM, Jan 10, 2007
  4. BARBARA MOHR

    gorehound Guest

    "WM" <> wrote in message

    > "BARBARA MOHR" <> schreef in bericht
    >> How does one uninstall IE 7 and reinstall IE 6?
    >>
    >> Schmucks with negative IQs need not reply in their usual neanderthal
    >> manner.
    >>

    > why not just use system restore?
    >
    > worked fine for me in this matter...

    IIRC Add/Remove programs worked for me. I just uninstalled IE7 and IE6 "came
    back".
    gorehound, Jan 10, 2007
  5. BARBARA MOHR

    philo Guest

    <snip>

    > IIRC Add/Remove programs worked for me. I just uninstalled IE7 and IE6

    "came
    > back".

    That's correct...

    I tried IE7 on quite a few machines...and though it worked ok on some...
    it "messed up" quite a few...
    at least in uninstalled without a hitch !
    philo, Jan 10, 2007
  6. Howdy!

    "BARBARA MOHR" <> wrote in message
    > How does one uninstall IE 7 and reinstall IE 6?

    From the Add/Remove programs control panel. That's the first place
    most folks would look to uninstall a program. One hint - it's "Windows
    Internet Explorer 7".

    > Schmucks with negative IQs need not reply in their usual neanderthal

    manner.

    How about if they reply in an unusual non-neanderthal manner? Just
    asking ...

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jan 11, 2007
  7. "BARBARA MOHR" <> wrote in

    > How does one uninstall IE 7 and reinstall IE 6?
    >
    > Schmucks with negative IQs need not reply in their
    > usual neanderthal manner.

    Sooooo, I suppose a link with a picture of you
    showing those big old titties is out of the question?

    --

    I hate it when people say somebody has a "speech impediment."
    Because, even if he does - that could hurt his feelings.
    Bucky Breeder, Jan 11, 2007
  8. BARBARA MOHR

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jan 11, 2007
  9. "BARBARA MOHR" <> wrote in

    > How does one uninstall IE 7 and reinstall IE 6?
    >
    > Schmucks with negative IQs need not reply in their
    > usual neanderthal manner.

    > On 11 Jan 2007 16:05:25 GMT, "Bucky Breeder" crooned:
    >
    >> Sooooo, I suppose a link with a picture of you
    >> showing those big old titties is out of the question?

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    http://www.athsalumni.org/Alumni Day 2001 Page three.htm

    Dayummm! She didn't say she *was* a Neanderthal...
    (No wonder she wants to break the cycle!)

    This is a little more what I had in my imaginings:

    http://www.innervisioncomics.com/images/marcus/neanderthallovelarge.jpg

    --

    ATTENTION: Anybody who is having an identity crisis
    had better wise up quick - and get with the program!
    Bucky Breeder, Jan 11, 2007