Return Of The King - UK Region 2 - Full DVD Details

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Chris - DVD Debate, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. We have been sent a what looks to be a shot of the cover from EIV's upcoming
    2-disc release of Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King. According to what
    we have been sent the set will include:

    Anamorphic widescreen transfer
    DD5.1EX English audio
    English subtitles
    Revealing The Secrets Behind The Production Of An Epic Adventure indepth
    program.
    A Final Look At Middle-earth & The War Of The Rings: 6 lordoftherings.net
    featurettes
    Lord Of The Rings Trilogy Outtakes & Bloopers
    Original Theatrical Trailer & TV Spots
    "Into The West" Annie Lennox music video
    Electronic Arts' Lord Of The Rings Trilogy video game preview
    An Inside Look At The Special Edition DVD Edition Of Lord Of The Rings:
    Return Of The King.

    For the cover art confirming these features click here:

    http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=3929

    Appologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

    Chris Marin
    DVD Debate.

    Chris - DVD Debate, Feb 8, 2004