    If this is true, I am VERY impressed. Let us just hope that it will be
    as great as the first movies. Five hours is a LOOOOONG time!

    Keld Landin-Petersen.

    Keld Landin-Petersen, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Keld Landin-Petersen" <> wrote in message
    > According to this article:
    > http://politiken.dk/VisArtikel.iasp?PageID=298542 Peter Jackson has
    > said in an interview that Return Of The King EE will be MORE THAN 4
    > HOURS AND 50 MINUTES LONG!!!
    >
    > Digital Bits are referrin to this article and stating 4 hours 15, but
    > the article actually says 4 hours 50.
    >
    > If this is true, I am VERY impressed. Let us just hope that it will be
    > as great as the first movies. Five hours is a LOOOOONG time!
    >
    > Keld Landin-Petersen.

    Is part of that figure the ridiculously long credit roll that has been at
    the end of the previous extended additions?

    Jay Stewart, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Jay Stewart wrote:

    > Is part of that figure the ridiculously long credit roll that has been at
    > the end of the previous extended additions?

    Not to mention the subtractions. :D

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    Darrel Christenson wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:55:36 GMT]:
    > Jay Stewart wrote:
    >
    >> Is part of that figure the ridiculously long credit roll that has been at
    >> the end of the previous extended additions?

    > Not to mention the subtractions. :D

    5 hours is one long division

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  5. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Me Again Guest

    On 15 Dec 2003 17:46:52 -0800, (Keld
    Landin-Petersen) wrote:

    >According to this article:
    >http://politiken.dk/VisArtikel.iasp?PageID=298542 Peter Jackson has
    >said in an interview that Return Of The King EE will be MORE THAN 4
    >HOURS AND 50 MINUTES LONG!!!

    In another article
    (http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/12/15/film.rings.jackson.ap/index.html)
    Peter mentions "We cut about an hour and 5 minutes" to make a
    theatrical release. At 3:20 that would mean they originally had a
    movie that was 4:25. The credits for TTT EE were over 10 minutes long
    and that the credits for ROTK will undoubtedly be longer, so yeah it's
    approaching the 4:45 mark.

    Me Again, Dec 16, 2003
  6. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Mark W Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Darrel Christenson wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:55:36 GMT]:
    > > Jay Stewart wrote:
    > >
    > >> Is part of that figure the ridiculously long credit roll that has been

    at
    > >> the end of the previous extended additions?

    > > Not to mention the subtractions. :D
    > >

    > 5 hours is one long division

    Hey man, like, go forth and multiply!

    Mark W, Dec 16, 2003
  7. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    Mark W wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:12:06 -0000]:

    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Darrel Christenson wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:55:36 GMT]:

    > at
    >> >
    >> > Not to mention the subtractions. :D
    >> >

    >> 5 hours is one long division

    > Hey man, like, go forth and multiply!

    Now that's fractionally amusing

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  8. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Darrel Christenson" <> wrote in message
    > Jay Stewart wrote:
    >
    > > Is part of that figure the ridiculously long credit roll that has been

    at
    > > the end of the previous extended additions?

    > Not to mention the subtractions. :D
    >

    > drc :)

    Ooops. That's a sine of my sloppiness.

    Jay Stewart, Dec 16, 2003
  9. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    Jay Stewart wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:00:06 GMT]:

    > "Darrel Christenson" <> wrote in message
    >> Jay Stewart wrote:
    >>
    >> > Is part of that figure the ridiculously long credit roll that has been

    > at
    >> > the end of the previous extended additions?

    >> Not to mention the subtractions. :D
    >>

    >> drc :)
    >>

    > Ooops. That's a sine of my sloppiness.

    a prime example?

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  10. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Mark W Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Mark W wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:12:06 -0000]:
    > >
    > > "Justin" <> wrote in message

    been
    > > at

    > >> 5 hours is one long division

    > > Hey man, like, go forth and multiply!
    > >

    > Now that's fractionally amusing

    Whoa! You've decimated me!!

    Mark W, Dec 16, 2003
  11. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    Mark W wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:41:11 -0000]:

    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Mark W wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:12:06 -0000]:
    >> >
    >> > "Justin" <> wrote in message

    > been
    >> > at

    >> > Hey man, like, go forth and multiply!
    >> >

    >> Now that's fractionally amusing
    >>

    > Whoa! You've decimated me!!

    Now you're being obtuse

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  12. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Joe McC Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Jay Stewart wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:00:06 GMT]:
    > >

    > > "Darrel Christenson" <> wrote in message

    been
    > > at
    > >>
    > >> Not to mention the subtractions. :D
    > >>

    > >> drc :)
    > >>

    > > Ooops. That's a sine of my sloppiness.
    > >

    > a prime example?

    5 hrs makes sense......he has to sum up the whole trilogy

    Joe

    Joe McC, Dec 16, 2003
  13. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    Joe McC wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:15:14 -0000]:

    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Jay Stewart wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:00:06 GMT]:
    >> >

    >> > "Darrel Christenson" <> wrote in message

    > been
    >> > at

    >> > Ooops. That's a sine of my sloppiness.
    >> >

    >> a prime example?

    > 5 hrs makes sense......he has to sum up the whole trilogy

    5 hours is just mean

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  14. Justin wrote:
    > Mark W wrote:

    >>> 5 hours is one long division

    >> Hey man, like, go forth and multiply!

    > Now that's fractionally amusing

    Damned lowest-common-denominator humour...

    doug

    --

    ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    If this is not an exercise, could it be a...?

    Douglas Bailey, Dec 16, 2003
  15. On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Douglas Bailey wrote:
    > Justin wrote:
    > > Mark W wrote:

    > >> Hey man, like, go forth and multiply!

    > > Now that's fractionally amusing

    > Damned lowest-common-denominator humour...

    These are some truly decimal puns.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Dec 16, 2003
  16. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    Stephen Cooke wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:12:46 -0400]:

    > On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Douglas Bailey wrote:
    >> Justin wrote:

    >> > Now that's fractionally amusing

    >> Damned lowest-common-denominator humour...

    > These are some truly decimal puns.

    some were pretty acute

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  17. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Joe McC Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Stephen Cooke wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:12:46 -0400]:

    > >> Damned lowest-common-denominator humour...

    > > These are some truly decimal puns.
    > >

    > some were pretty acute

    I suppose a 4.75 hr cut of ROTK is a..... calculated..... move.

    Joe McC, Dec 16, 2003
  18. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Wade365 Guest

    << Is part of that figure the ridiculously long credit roll that has been at
    the end of the previous extended additions?

    Not to mention the subtractions. :D

    5 hours is one long division

    Hey man, like, go forth and multiply!

    Now that's fractionally amusing

    Damned lowest-common-denominator humour...

    These are some truly decimal puns.

    > some were pretty acute

    I suppose a 4.75 hr cut of ROTK is a..... calculated..... move.

    Can we get to the root of the issue here, please? All these puns are makin' me
    pi-eyed.

    Wade365, Dec 16, 2003
  19. From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Joe McC
    <>! Stand still laddie. Oh, and which one is
    Pink?"
    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Jay Stewart wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:00:06 GMT]:
    >>>

    >>> "Darrel Christenson" <> wrote in
    >>> message news:IuuDb.123799$_M.648883@attbi_s54...

    >>> Ooops. That's a sine of my sloppiness.
    >>>

    >> a prime example?

    > 5 hrs makes sense......he has to sum up the whole trilogy

    "It all makes perfect sense!" -Roger Waters

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little
    A reminder to the world....

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Dec 17, 2003
  20. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    Joe McC wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:43:27 -0000]:

    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Stephen Cooke wrote on [Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:12:46 -0400]:

    >> > These are some truly decimal puns.
    >> >

    >> some were pretty acute
    >>

    > I suppose a 4.75 hr cut of ROTK is a..... calculated..... move.

    I dunno, a 3.14159265 hr cut could complete the circle

    Justin, Dec 17, 2003