    pictures on it or is there a program I can get that will allow me to
    tretrieve all of the pictures.

    I am using windows XP home edition

    Dennis, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Dennis

    Guest

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:42:34 -0500, Dennis <>
    wrote:

    |> I would like to know if there are any programs out there that can
    |> retrieve photos I lost from a corrupted CD. I was useing Easy CD Creator
    |> 5 Platinum to put my photos on a CD-RW and it became corrupted, I use
    |> the program that came with Easy CD Creator to try and correct the CD, it
    |> could not correct it but it did allow me to retrieve most of the
    |> pictures. There were a lot of them that it did not even bring up that
    |> was on the CD. Is this a lost cause for this CD and the rest of the
    |> pictures on it or is there a program I can get that will allow me to
    |> tretrieve all of the pictures.

    Might take a look at IsoBuster
    http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/

    --
    http://www.local6.com/news/4169707/detail.html

    , Feb 8, 2005

  3. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    Dennis, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Dennis

    Saba Guest

    "Dennis" <> schreef in bericht
    |I would like to know if there are any programs out there that can
    | retrieve photos I lost from a corrupted CD. I was useing Easy CD Creator
    | 5 Platinum to put my photos on a CD-RW and it became corrupted, I use
    | the program that came with Easy CD Creator to try and correct the CD, it
    | could not correct it but it did allow me to retrieve most of the
    | pictures. There were a lot of them that it did not even bring up that
    | was on the CD. Is this a lost cause for this CD and the rest of the
    | pictures on it or is there a program I can get that will allow me to
    | tretrieve all of the pictures.

    search the internet for:
    Bad CD Repair Pro
    Damaged cd recovery
    Digital Objectrescue Pro v1.5.70

    Saba, Feb 8, 2005
  5. Dennis

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Dennis" <> wrote in message
    |I would like to know if there are any programs out there that can
    | retrieve photos I lost from a corrupted CD. I was useing Easy CD Creator
    | 5 Platinum to put my photos on a CD-RW and it became corrupted, I use
    | the program that came with Easy CD Creator to try and correct the CD, it
    | could not correct it but it did allow me to retrieve most of the
    | pictures. There were a lot of them that it did not even bring up that
    | was on the CD. Is this a lost cause for this CD and the rest of the
    | pictures on it or is there a program I can get that will allow me to
    | tretrieve all of the pictures.
    |
    | I am using windows XP home edition

    I think you're probably not going to have much luck at that. But try the CD
    in a different computer...some are more 'tolerant' than others.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 8, 2005