    files in my flashdrive. i'm sure they're still there but how do i
    view/retrieve them? thanks

    , Aug 12, 2005

  2. Vanguard Guest

    RTFM
    http://www.mycyclone.com/SecretZip_manual.pdf
    page 9, or search on "password"

    Vanguard, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Guest

    sorry, tfm didn't help. the secretzip i used was the one that came with
    the pretec tiny flash drive. what i did before was double-clicking on
    the encrypted file in the \secret folder but message came out saying
    the file type not recognised. i tried double clicking again a few more
    times and clicked on eveythng on the toolbox icon then suddenly i
    couldn't see any files or folders in my e: in windows explorer. it does
    show that i have 25MB free space left on my 64MB so my files are still
    there, i just can't access them.

    , Aug 13, 2005
  4. Guest

    wrote:

    |>sorry, tfm didn't help. the secretzip i used was the one that came with
    |>the pretec tiny flash drive. what i did before was double-clicking on
    |>the encrypted file in the \secret folder but message came out saying
    |>the file type not recognised. i tried double clicking again a few more
    |>times and clicked on eveythng on the toolbox icon then suddenly i
    |>couldn't see any files or folders in my e: in windows explorer. it does
    |>show that i have 25MB free space left on my 64MB so my files are still
    |>there, i just can't access them.

    There should be an autorun file on your USB, read it in a text editor;
    It will show what program it's calling on to un/encrypt your drive.

    When you first plug'd in your USB device it should of asked to install
    itself, Find it and Run it, you should then have access to your info.

    --

    Ten years of the internet http://tinyurl.com/7cjue

    , Aug 13, 2005