retrieving email from another computer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ronald Marshall, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. How can I read my email from another computer
    Ronald Marshall, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Ronald Marshall

    SA Guest

    Try outlook express.

    SA, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Ronald Marshall

    Miggsee Guest

    You can have the mail server hold the mail for X # of days, which will allow
    downloading to another machine. The mails will download to each machine as
    you use them (if the servers allow access, I don't know about ntlworld).
    First, set the account up in OE on the other machine.
    Tools> Accounts> Mail tab> Add, and follow the wizard.
    Then, Tools> Accounts> Mail Tab> Double-click the mail server to get the
    properties> Advanced tab.

    Prior to this, the mails will most likely be unavailable

    Miggsee, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Ronald Marshall wrote:
    > How can I read my email from another computer

    With your fucking eyes, you dumb ****. Or if you're blind, use your fucking
    fingers.
    Ronald Marshall - employee contracted to do nothin, Jun 23, 2004
  5. Ronald Marshall

    Patrick Guest

    Ronald Marshall wrote:
    > How can I read my email from another computer

    It appears that you are an ntl customer, thus;
    On other computer, goto http://www.ntlworld.com/
    From there, look on the righthand side to where it says 'Webmail', enter
    your ntl email-address and password, click 'Go'.

    If you don't know your password, then, a little below 'Webmail' are various
    options, click 'Username & Password', from here there is an option as to
    forgotten password, here you enter your registerd ntl e-mail address and
    they will send an email to said registered address with your password.
    Patrick, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Patrick wrote:
    > Ronald Marshall wrote:
    >> How can I read my email from another computer

    > It appears that you are an ntl customer, thus;
    > On other computer, goto http://www.ntlworld.com/
    > From there, look on the righthand side to where it says 'Webmail',
    > enter your ntl email-address and password, click 'Go'.
    >
    > If you don't know your password, then, a little below 'Webmail' are
    > various options, click 'Username & Password', from here there is an
    > option as to forgotten password, here you enter your registerd ntl
    > e-mail address and they will send an email to said registered address
    > with your password.

    Well, that's as fucking pointless as your pathetic life if he's on another
    computer in a different place and can't access his mail, eh, fucktard.
    Patrick the wearer of wooden clogs, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Ronald Marshall

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Jun 23, 2004
  8. NoMoreMrNiceGuy, Jun 23, 2004
  9. Ronald Marshall

    Plato Guest

    NoMoreMrNiceGuy wrote:

    > Your ISP *should* have a web mail-page to log into.

    True. Often it's so slow tho it's unbearable. It depends on what app
    they are using to some extent.
    Plato, Jun 24, 2004