    created by the program and have therefore lost all my music that i had
    stored there.is there any way that i can get this folder back so i dont
    have to redownload all my tracks cheers

    truebluedave, Aug 23, 2005

  2. truebluedave

    old jon Guest

    "truebluedave" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i have removed a p2p program which i dont use anymore i used add or
    > remove programs, unfortunately i forgot that "my shared folder" was
    > created by the program and have therefore lost all my music that i had
    > stored there.is there any way that i can get this folder back so i dont
    > have to redownload all my tracks cheers

    Try this site, hope it helps,
    http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/filerecovery.html
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Aug 23, 2005

  3. truebluedave

    PC Guest

    >i have removed a p2p program which i dont use anymore i used add or
    > remove programs, unfortunately i forgot that "my shared folder" was
    > created by the program and have therefore lost all my music that i had
    > stored there.is there any way that i can get this folder back so i dont
    > have to redownload all my tracks cheers

    There is a chance the unistall program left the 'shared' folder behind.
    Open Windows Explorer and look under 'program files' on 'C:' drive for the
    program, then inside that for what's left.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Aug 23, 2005