    Windows OS through API in the form of a stream? Or is there any method
    in C# to do the task?

    Thanking in advance.

    SciCom, Jul 25, 2008

  2. The "voice data" does not exist on the phone. It is held on your phone
    providers equipment. When you check voice mail your cell phone dials the
    phone number of the voice mail system and that is where you hear the message
    from. That is why people can leave a voice message even when your phone is
    totally dead,...because your phone is not involved in it to start with.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Jul 25, 2008

  3. SciCom

    Pavel A. Guest

    "SciCom" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any way to retrieval of voice data from a mobile phone with
    > Windows OS through API in the form of a stream? Or is there any method
    > in C# to do the task?

    Please ask this in WinCE newsgroups. Developers are there.
    This NG is mainly for reguilar usage questions.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Jul 26, 2008