    --

    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    Gamertag: KerplunKuK
    kerplunkuk, Jun 25, 2003

  2. kerplunkuk

    -=Chris=- Guest

    === I was minding my own business when kerplunkuk blurted out ===

    > I have accidentally deleted an important file from my pc, what utility or
    > app can I use to try and recover it?
    >
    > Thanks

    Yes, follow the previous suggestion to stop using the pc at once.

    http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/freefile/story/0,24330,3421633,00.html

    --
    Ignore the man behind the newsreader
    -=Chris=-, Jun 25, 2003

  3. kerplunkuk

    NEMISIES Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:51:22 +0100, "kerplunkuk"
    <> wrote:

    >I have accidentally deleted an important file from my pc, what utility or
    >app can I use to try and recover it?
    >
    >Thanks

    BAD COPY PRO !!!
    NEMISIES, Jun 25, 2003