    --
    Use the From: header. Sending mail to
    or will only result in frustration.
    Eric Edwards, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Eric Edwards

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:33:25 +0000 (UTC), in rec.photo.digital
    (Eric Edwards) wrote:

    >Any suggestion of a tool that will retrieve images from my Kodak DC215
    >and save them with the original time/date stamps? Linux is preferred.
    >Windows is better than nothing.

    Get a card reader. then move the files using any tool you want The
    card will appear as a removable drive to the system. Also, much
    quicker than the serial connection.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Aug 8, 2003

  3. Interesting. I just copy my images using the Windows systems and it
    does not see to cause any problems at all.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    <> wrote:
    > >"Eric Edwards" <> wrote in message

    the

    > >> No, that's the sort of post processing that I could handle with a

    script.
    > >> Unfortunately, the tools are clearing the image date so there is

    nothing
    > >> to work with.

    > > Oh, I think I get it, the program is resetting the image date when

    you

    Joseph Meehan, Aug 9, 2003