    MCSA? I could not seem to find the answer to this. I heard that MCSE certs
    after NT4 will continue to be MCSE even when exams are retired.

    BRGDS Johan
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4gU3RyYW5nZQ==?=, Jun 21, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4gU3RyYW5nZQ==?=

    John R Guest

    "Johan Strange" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, If you have Windows 2000 Exams making you an MCSE and MCSA plus 292
    > and
    > 296 making you an MCSE/A on Server 2003 does it mean that when the 2000
    > exams
    > are expired in May 08 that you loose the certifications of MCP , MCSE and
    > MCSA? I could not seem to find the answer to this. I heard that MCSE certs
    > after NT4 will continue to be MCSE even when exams are retired.
    >
    > BRGDS Johan

    MCP, MCSA and MCSE certifications will never expire, just the opportunity to
    take the exams expires.
    There may come a day when nobody cares if you are MCSE 2000 or MCSE 2003,
    but you will still have the cert.

    John R
    John R, Jun 21, 2007

  3. lol - I love the way you put that.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4gU3RyYW5nZQ==?=, Jun 22, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4gU3RyYW5nZQ==?=

    > lol - I love the way you put that.
    >
    > "John R" wrote:
    >> MCP, MCSA and MCSE certifications will never expire, just the opportunity
    >> take the exams expires.
    >> There may come a day when nobody cares if you are MCSE 2000 or MCSE 2003,
    >> but you will still have the cert.
    >>
    >> John R

    lol. Actually, I didn't really intend on the sarcasim, it just came out
    that way. I didn't realize it until I saw your response :)

    What I was alluding to with my brevity of the English language was that some
    day, nobody will be using Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003. But even
    then, your Microsoft transcript will still show that you have MCSE 2000 or
    MCSE 2003. Kind of like having RSCSE (Radio Shack Certified System
    Engineer) on a TRS-80, or PAD (Pong Application Developer).

    I'm still trying to get the producers of 'The Love Boat' to buy the 17

    John R
    John R, Jun 22, 2007
  5. You should get paid for doing this John, makes the forum more fun.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4gU3RyYW5nZQ==?=, Jun 22, 2007