RETIRE in ONE YEAR with Roll Of Hundreds!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kelly varez, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. kelly varez

    kelly varez Guest

    Check this NEW Program out...

    RETIRE in ONE YEAR with Roll Of Hundreds!!

    WE PERSONALLY GUARANTEE that an easy...

    ...10 FREE sign ups in your downline will
    bring you in $500 PER MONTH!

    ...100 FREE sign-ups will generate you
    $5,000 PER MONTH!!

    ...1,000 FREE sign-ups will generate you a
    MASSIVE $50,000 PER MONTH FOR LIFE!!!

    There is NO LIMIT on the amount of referrals you
    can have in our Roll of Hundreds System!

    CLICK HERE to Join Roll Of Hundreds for FREE!!!

    http://www.rollofhundreds.com/mlm/t.php?rid=4813

    I GUARANTEE YOU will become more excited than you
    have been before about any program on the internet
    because we are going to FILL YOUR POCKETS with
    ROLLS OF HUNDREDS!

    JOIN FREE NOW!!!

    http://www.rollofhundreds.com/mlm/t.php?rid=4813

    kelly varez, Jun 9, 2004

  2. kelly varez

    °Mike° Guest

    Abuse reports to:

    Web page - rollofhundreds.com

    On 9 Jun 2004 11:48:51 -0700, in
    <>
    kelly varez scrawled:

    >Check this

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 9, 2004

  3. kelly varez

    RON Guest

    BALONEY!
    PLONKED

    RON, Jun 10, 2004
  4. kelly varez

    Avenger© Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:54:27 -0700, "RON" <> wrote:

    >BALONEY!
    >PLONKED
    >"kelly varez" <> wrote in message
    >> Check this NEW Program out...

    Then don't repost all the crud!!!
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Jun 11, 2004