    and i just ran through my finances...
    and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
    (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

    philo, Mar 28, 2006

  2. philo

    someone Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i live in the midwest...
    > and i just ran through my finances...
    > and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
    > (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

    you`ll have to help row it over <g>.

    someone, Mar 28, 2006

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    "someone" <> wrote in message

    > "philo" <> wrote in message
    >>i live in the midwest...
    >> and i just ran through my finances...
    >> and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
    >> (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

    > you`ll have to help row it over <g>.

    that might work out if they don't make me pay for the oars!

    philo, Mar 28, 2006
  4. philo wrote:
    > "someone" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"philo" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>i live in the midwest...
    >>>and i just ran through my finances...
    >>>and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
    >>>(that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

    >>you`ll have to help row it over <g>.
    >>

    > that might work out if they don't make me pay for the oars!

    I didn't think there were any free oars!

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 28, 2006
  5. philo

    philo Guest

    >>>you`ll have to help row it over <g>.
    >>>

    >> that might work out if they don't make me pay for the oars!

    > I didn't think there were any free oars!

    that's ok...with all the money i have in my retirement account...
    i'd have to go back to work in a year...
    or else row back to the "lower 48"

    philo, Mar 28, 2006
  6. philo

    JANA Guest

    What are you going to do? Are you going to paddle your way across in a bus.
    You will need one hell of a set of oars. If you got lots of bucks to spend,
    I am sure that there are some good looking ladies around that would want to
    join you!

    --

    JANA
    _____

    i live in the midwest...

    JANA, Mar 28, 2006
  7. philo

    philo Guest

    "JANA" <> wrote in message

    > What are you going to do? Are you going to paddle your way across in a
    > bus.
    > You will need one hell of a set of oars. If you got lots of bucks to
    > spend,
    > I am sure that there are some good looking ladies around that would want
    > join you!

    even if was was very rich...
    i don't know any women dumb enough to try to paddle a greyhound bus from los
    angeles to hawaii...

    but that reminds me of an interesting story...

    when i was about 3 years old i recall my father and my uncle getting into a
    small row boat...
    and i asked them what they were doing (as i never saw a rowboat before)

    they said they were going fishing...

    i thought they were a bit foolish...

    and when they came back i asked them if they caught any fish...

    they replied : No

    well i already KNEW they were not going to catch anything...

    i thought they were going to use the oars to scoop up fish!!!

    and even though i was just 3 years old...i knew that would never work

    yes i was a dumb kid and i never got any smarter i guess

    philo, Mar 29, 2006
  8. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 3/28/2006 2:20:50 PM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
    The Following:

    > i live in the midwest...
    > and i just ran through my finances...
    > and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
    > (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

    I think Continental Trailways was the only bus carrier offering non
    stop service from Los Angeles to Hawaii but they went out of businss
    a few years back.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

    Old Gringo, Mar 29, 2006
  9. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Old Gringo spewed forth:
    > On Or About 3/28/2006 2:20:50 PM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
    > The Following:
    >
    >> i live in the midwest...
    >> and i just ran through my finances...
    >> and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
    >> (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

    > I think Continental Trailways was the only bus carrier offering non
    > stop service from Los Angeles to Hawaii but they went out of businss
    > a few years back.

    I can offer an opinion as to /why/ <g>

    --
    My wife and I divorced over religious differences. She thought she was
    God and I didn't.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 29, 2006
  10. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 3/28/2006 10:36:53 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman
    Tim Wrote The Following:

    > In news:,
    > Old Gringo spewed forth:
    >> On Or About 3/28/2006 2:20:50 PM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
    >> The Following:
    >>
    >>> i live in the midwest...
    >>> and i just ran through my finances...
    >>> and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
    >>> (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

    >> I think Continental Trailways was the only bus carrier offering non
    >> stop service from Los Angeles to Hawaii but they went out of businss
    >> a few years back.

    > I can offer an opinion as to /why/ <g>

    I think it had something to do with the first Mexican Neucular
    Submarine sinking. (The adobe melted)
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
    Freedom For The World http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    3/28/2006 11:06:13 PM CT USA

    Old Gringo, Mar 29, 2006
  11. philo

    philo Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On Or About 3/28/2006 10:36:53 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman
    > Tim Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> Old Gringo spewed forth:
    >>> On Or About 3/28/2006 2:20:50 PM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
    >>> The Following:

    >>> I think Continental Trailways was the only bus carrier offering non
    >>> stop service from Los Angeles to Hawaii but they went out of businss
    >>> a few years back.

    >> I can offer an opinion as to /why/ <g>

    > I think it had something to do with the first Mexican Neucular
    > Submarine sinking. (The adobe melted)

    Was that the Continental Trailways bus of July 1st, 1999?

    If so, they are *not* out of business...the bus is about halfway there
    now...
    and should be at it's destination sometime before the ice cap melts!

    philo, Mar 29, 2006
  12. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 3/29/2006 4:22:46 AM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
    The Following:

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> On Or About 3/28/2006 10:36:53 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman
    >> Tim Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Old Gringo spewed forth:

    >>> I can offer an opinion as to /why/ <g>

    >> I think it had something to do with the first Mexican Neucular
    >> Submarine sinking. (The adobe melted)

    > Was that the Continental Trailways bus of July 1st, 1999?
    >
    > If so, they are *not* out of business...the bus is about halfway there
    > now...
    > and should be at it's destination sometime before the ice cap melts!

    Their continued dedication to cutomer service. <g>
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
    Freedom For The World http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    3/29/2006 7:52:39 AM CT USA

    Old Gringo, Mar 29, 2006
  13. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 3/29/2006 4:22:46 AM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
    The Following:

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> On Or About 3/28/2006 10:36:53 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman
    >> Tim Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Old Gringo spewed forth:

    >>> I can offer an opinion as to /why/ <g>

    >> I think it had something to do with the first Mexican Neucular
    >> Submarine sinking. (The adobe melted)

    > Was that the Continental Trailways bus of July 1st, 1999?
    >
    > If so, they are *not* out of business...the bus is about halfway there
    > now...
    > and should be at it's destination sometime before the ice cap melts!

    This baby is nothing but memories.
    http://www.angelfire.com/al/silverball/buspic.html
    --
    Old Gringo