    Mirosoft ?

    Any response will be greatly appreiated.

    Thanks
    jaltiti, Jun 20, 2004

  2. jaltiti

    Neil Guest

    (jaltiti) wrote in
    news::

    > If you take an exam say on Monday and you pass it. Then retake the
    > same exam on the next day (Tuesday) and you fail

    WHY DID YOU TAKE THE EXAM A SECOND TIME? THAT'S JUST NUTS....

    for a proper answer send an email to likely the
    pass will count but I'm sure there will be some questions raised as to
    why you would take the exam a second time. This is the kind of activity
    that would be more like those taken by people attempting to violate the
    Non-Disclosure Agreement.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 20, 2004

  3. jaltiti

    Guest Guest

    u are an idiot and dont deserve to have any ms certs p off
    the nazie

    exam will
    >count ? and which exam does the testing services center

    will report to

    Guest, Jun 21, 2004
  4. jaltiti

    The Geek Guest

    Having never wanted to retake a test I already passed, I'm told that M$
    won't let you take an exam a second time if you're already passed it once.

    The word "Duh" comes to mind.

    http://members.microsoft.com/partner/salesmarketing/partnermarket/actionpack/actionpackus.aspx

    The Geek, Jun 24, 2004
  5. jaltiti

    Rohit Dhand Guest

    Dear,
    The exam u take the first will be counted as ur main
    pass..because after there is no provision for reappearing
    the exam or improvement of the exam.

    Rohit

    Rohit Dhand, Jun 28, 2004