    the same or a subset of questions that you were given on a previous attempt.

    Thanks
    Chris
    Chris, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Chris

    Charlie Guest

    Hi Chris,

    Supposedly you will get a new set of questions.
    I took 70-216 for my MCSE twice.
    A lot of the questions seemed familiar the second time around.
    That could be because there are only so many ways that you can spin a
    question.

    However, the little trivial pursuit type questions were different,
    i.e. UNIX BIND version 4.9.3 vs. 4.9.4 (Question is from the 70-216 NOT the
    MCSD exams)

    A side note:
    I thought that MS never missed an opportunity to point out what they saw as
    a deficiency in UNIX.
    Usually it had to do with UNIX not doing it the MS way or comparing to an
    older version of UNIX.
    If you only know MS products then I would guess that you would believe that
    MS is the greatest so
    for your technical career educational goals include something other than MS
    so that you are able
    to understand the scope of the solutions. Not just "The Microsoft Way."

    I hope that this helps,

    Charlie

    Charlie, Nov 10, 2003