    my script to do] to [implementing my script] ?
    --
    Tim
    =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=, Sep 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=

    Blackmetal Guest

    Don't try to memoryze, instead do it hands-on step by step and repeat it, if
    you don't remember everything the next time you repeat it, read the options,
    screens, messages to figure out what does every item, but memorizing it will
    not help you too much

    Blackmetal, Sep 20, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=

    Vancouver Guest

    Hello tim,

    I agree with Blackmetal, but if your looking for memory systems check out
    the Oreilly book Mind Performance Hacks by Ron Hale-Evans. It's got some
    great tricks and techniques for memory and a lot more.

    Vancouver, Sep 22, 2006