    Anybody every heard of them?
    Will appreciate any reco's.

    Thanks to those that reply,

    Mark, Jul 1, 2006

  2. On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:29:25 -0400, in rec.photo.digital "Mark"

    Check any vendor at rellerratings.com
    --
    Ed Ruf ()

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jul 1, 2006

  3. Mark

    Joan Guest

    http://www.resellerratings.com/ might be better. ;-)

    --
    Joan

    "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    : On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:29:25 -0400, in rec.photo.digital "Mark"
    : <> wrote:
    :
    : >
    : Check any vendor at rellerratings.com
    : --
    : Ed Ruf ()
    : http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photography/General/index.html

    Joan, Jul 1, 2006
  4. Mark

    J. Clarke Guest

    Mark wrote:

    > Hi all:
    > I'd like to get a recommendation for a retailer to buy a Sony dsc R1.
    > I've gone through the search engines and the prices for this camera range
    > from $600 up to $1,000 - quite a spread.
    > One outfit called Digicam Lounge has it for $600, but I've never heard of
    > them and am hesitant to by from them.
    > Anybody every heard of them?
    > Will appreciate any reco's.

    B&H Photo, Adorama, Amazon. If you see it a lot cheaper than B&H then
    assume it's a scam until proven otherwise.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

    J. Clarke, Jul 1, 2006
  5. Mark

    Alfred Molon Guest

    In article <nripg.38096$>, Mark says...

    > Hi all:
    > I'd like to get a recommendation for a retailer to buy a Sony dsc R1.
    > I've gone through the search engines and the prices for this camera range
    > from $600 up to $1,000 - quite a spread.
    > One outfit called Digicam Lounge has it for $600, but I've never heard of
    > them and am hesitant to by from them.
    > Anybody every heard of them?
    > Will appreciate any reco's.

    In what country of the world are you living?
    --

    Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon, Jul 1, 2006