    (NOT refering to the trial version)

    Iam still waiting on two of my orders to be delivered . Anyone else waiting ?

    TIA ....

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?=, Jul 9, 2005

  2. A "few" persons might have received, but those who have not received yet
    were reminded that they would receive it the week of July 5th. You still
    have until the end of the month to receive it and guess once your order has
    been processed and pending you will receive it eventually.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 9, 2005

  3. not me

    The Fatbastard, Jul 10, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?=

    Mike Guest

    I would not count on it.. The last time I contacted them about my order I
    was told it would be shipping the end of June. As Andrea said said some have
    been told it would be shipping the the week of July 5th. Here it is the 10th
    of july and my order status is still "Order Recieved. My oreder number is
    under x0002000 so I would be interested in knowing what oreder numbers have
    been shipped if any.

    Mike, Jul 10, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?=

    NNBXX Guest

    My order number : X00004xx

    Same status as yours. Nothing yet, such a shame from Zomax/Microsoft !

    NNBXX, Jul 10, 2005
  6. Why have not got reply from MSFT on this issues? We have posted and posted.
    You can not tell me that they have not read this

    The Fatbastard, Jul 10, 2005
  7. Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    I got an email saying they would be shipping during the week of 05 July, well
    there is no sign of this so its just another lie, I hope MS take the job away
    from zomax as they clearly cant handle this upgrade program, I would still be
    more than happy to download a copy as its taking way too long for this item
    to be shipped

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jul 10, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    Maybe Microsoft is keeping Zomax from shipping the product since they know
    they will be hounded by people wanting to switch back to x86 when they see
    the driver and software situation. It is obvious Microsoft doesn't support
    this OS as they didn't even push for drivers for Microsoft branded hardware.
    I hope everyone used the trial to make sure it was right for them before
    giving up their license. Those that can use it great. Those who can't
    hopefully kept their x86 license and can dual boot while watching and
    waiting for hardware and software to begin to appear.

    John Barnes, Jul 10, 2005
  9. Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    X64 is just a new toy for most of us and also bragging rights to get it on
    the ground floor.

    We have the OS working at this time,(though its a trial version), Its no big
    deal to have to wait for the "Real Deal" to arrive in the mail, as long as
    we get it prior to the 120 days.
    A dual boot is the way to go, so I purchased another copy of OEM to keep
    both going when and if the "Real Deal" does arrive.

    I wonder just how many copies are being shipped in the TAP program...just
    curious.
    Who has the highest number?

    Brown25

    Uranus Brown [LSMFT], Jul 10, 2005
  10. Did you just call me "Andrea"? LOL!

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 10, 2005
  11. Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    It turns out that the demand was greater than they had expected.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 10, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?=

    Mike Guest

    My BAD :) :)

    Mike, Jul 10, 2005
  13. Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    That doesn’t explain why they haven’t shipped any yet after 3 months

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jul 10, 2005
  14. Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    No it has not, but what can they do now. I wouldn't be worried, because as
    long as the order has been placed, you are destined to get it, either end of
    July or sometime this year, you are going to get it.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 11, 2005
  15. Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    I would rather they told the truth and said you will get it when it arrives,
    why set a date knowing they cant deliver?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jul 11, 2005
  16. Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    So what to do? How do you get a big company to act when they don't want to.
    Step one:
    Ask: MS could you tell us what going on? Why is it not shipping?

    Thanks

    The Fatbastard, Jul 11, 2005
  17. Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    I don't know where that week of July 5th answer came from, but I don't
    remember anyone from Microsoft mentioning or announcing it. This is just one
    you are going to have to wait out.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 11, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?=

    NNBXX Guest

    Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    Dre, they did not invent this date (week of July 5th). This is an answer
    they received from Microsoft when they emailed them.

    NNBXX, Jul 12, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?=

    Kevin Lowe Guest

    Re: Retail trade-up program (WinXP Pro to x64) ; any orders reciev

    Actually, the source of the date was Zomax, not Microsoft. I (and many
    others, from looking at various forums) was informed by Zomax that the discs
    would ship the week of July 5. Microsoft isn't actually handling
    fulfillment - Zomax is - so any info on ship dates doesn't actually come
    from MS.

    I'll email them again tonight, but I expect they'll just say "week of July
    11" or perhaps "week of July 18". Blown date estimates don't appear to be a
    real concern for them. Anyway, I'll post back if I hear anything.

    Kevin Lowe, Jul 12, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?=

    Aldo Bleeker Guest

    Kevin Lowe wrote:
    > Actually, the source of the date was Zomax, not Microsoft. I (and many
    > others, from looking at various forums) was informed by Zomax that the discs
    > would ship the week of July 5. Microsoft isn't actually handling
    > fulfillment - Zomax is - so any info on ship dates doesn't actually come
    > from MS.
    >
    > I'll email them again tonight, but I expect they'll just say "week of July
    > 11" or perhaps "week of July 18". Blown date estimates don't appear to be a
    > real concern for them. Anyway, I'll post back if I hear anything.

    I understand some people have already been told it would start shipping
    in the "week of july 11". But hey, it may well become "week of july 18"!

    Aldo Bleeker

    Aldo Bleeker, Jul 12, 2005