    Where do I get that key?

    Thanks,
    GB

    =?Utf-8?B?Ry5CZWNr?=, May 13, 2005

  2. "G.Beck" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm trying to download Windows XP Professional x64 Edition from MSDN
    > subscribers website but there's a message saying I must get a retail
    > product
    > key.
    > Where do I get that key?

    from the link on the download page - it says "Attention! In order to install
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, you must get a retail product key."
    the last 2 words are a hyperlink to the key page that is why they are blue
    and underlined and your mouse pointer changes as you move over it - just
    like every other hyperlink on the internet.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 13, 2005

  3. Sorry again Mike (this time, for posting the same question in two different
    threads).
    I guess I'm not thinking clearly today!

    GB

    =?Utf-8?B?Ry5CZWNr?=, May 13, 2005
  4. "G.Beck" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry again Mike (this time, for posting the same question in two
    > different
    > threads).
    > I guess I'm not thinking clearly today!

    No problem, but with the current 'noise' level in this group a single post
    of the question then just wait for the replies would be best.

    Have a great weekend with the x64 products :)

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --