    I plan add to the cert. section within the next year, but I'd really like to
    get that search back underway - if only to determine my value.

    Any advice would be great.

    Joe Vigi, Aug 8, 2006

  2. Joe Vigi

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Joe,

    I may be wrong about this, but under "Certifications", I would list the
    actual certifications I hold, rather than the exams I've given. In your
    case, it would probably be Microsoft Certified Professional. Maybe you
    could add the detail(s) below that.

    Cerebrus, Aug 8, 2006

  3. Joe Vigi

    Joe Vigi Guest

    Thanks for the response. I've heard some cases where people list the exam
    name under certs and list their "title" as MCP, ie. "Joe Vigi, MCP." Not sure
    I'd go that far, it's not like I'm a doctor or anything.

    Should I ask this in the general discussion area? It's not like it's an
    MCAD-specific question, but that thread doesn't appear to be too lively.

    Joe Vigi, Aug 9, 2006
  4. Joe Vigi

    Cerebrus Guest

    Joe Vigi wrote:

    > Should I ask this in the general discussion area? It's not like it's an
    > MCAD-specific question, but that thread doesn't appear to be too lively.

    Give it a few more days. You might also consider posting to
    "microsoft.public.certification" for a wider audience.

    Cerebrus, Aug 9, 2006