    refernece for IT resumes, i.e.MCSE.

    Thanks,
    , Jan 7, 2004

  2. JaR Guest

    <> wrote in message news:As%Kb.54702$Fg.36513@lakeread01...
    > Getting ready to design my MCSE/MCSA resume...any examples or sites to
    > refernece for IT resumes, i.e.MCSE.

    Googling for "MCSE Resume" returned 1,610 hits. The first two I checked had
    some great tips and examples.

    Be sure to include "User of Google since 2004 in your resume"

    Thug #555-1212
    JaR, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Jtyc Guest

    > Getting ready to design my MCSE/MCSA resume...any examples or sites to
    > refernece for IT resumes, i.e.MCSE.

    Monster.com usually has some pretty good tips.
    Jtyc, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Consultant Guest

    yeah, just put mcse at the bottom, underneath all of your job experience
    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 7, 2004
  5. >underneath all of your job experience

    A deafly silence follows...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 7, 2004
  6. JaR Guest

    > >underneath all of your job experience

    > A deafly silence follows...

    <crickets.wav>
    ???????
    </crickets.wav>
    JaR, Jan 8, 2004
  7. Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:30:28 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >yeah, just put mcse at the bottom, underneath all of your job experience

    I haven't got any. Can I just put the URL's to all the braindump sites
    I used instead ?

    You try to confuse.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Jan 8, 2004
  8. Guest

    Don't believe in braindumps or Testking's...learning the hardway..studying
    my ass off!

    Thanks

    KWP
    , Jan 8, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates Guest

    wrote in news:VY2Lb.54791$Fg.41364@lakeread01:

    > Don't believe in braindumps or Testking's...learning the
    > hardway..studying my ass off!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > KWP

    well good for you.

    have you figured out what the secret ingredient to the "perfect" MCSE
    resume is yet?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 8, 2004
  10. Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 02:08:20 GMT, wrote:

    >Don't believe in braindumps or Testking's...learning the hardway..studying
    >my ass off!
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >KWP

    Sorry, I wasn't suggesting you do use them. It was a joke aimed at
    Consultant - not that I'm suggesting he uses them either ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Jan 8, 2004
  11. cadman Guest

    So he has name, address, and mcse on his resume? Save trees, print business
    cards instead...

    cadman, Jan 8, 2004
  12. Darth 2000 Guest

    Save trees by printing business cards?
    Hmmm... Interesting concept.
    If you really want to make an impression, why not make a powerpoint
    presentaion all about your resume and burn it onto business card size CDs?
    The hold about 40-50MB.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 8, 2004
  13. cadman Guest

    That's an even worse waste of resources. He'd use maybe 5k of a that CD.
    He should probably stick to emailing, posting it on job sites, etc.

    cadman, Jan 8, 2004
  14. Consultant Guest

    lol. watch it sucka

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  15. Consultant Guest

    just wirelessly transfer your contact info from your pda to the interviewers
    pda ;-)

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  16. billyw Guest

    not being able to think for myself...
    that should be in there as a character trait..

    billyw, Jan 8, 2004
  17. Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 07:13:47 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >lol. watch it sucka

    You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He
    is going to go to jail.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Jan 8, 2004
  18. Consultant Guest

    im going to kill you.... no im not, im just kidding

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  19. Darth 2000 Guest

    Don't lie, you fucking guy.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 9, 2004
  20. Darth 2000 Guest

    Use the Jedi Mind trick.
    "It seems you don't have the qualifications."
    "Oh yes I do"
    "Maybe you do"

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    > just wirelessly transfer your contact info from your pda to the

    interviewers
    > pda ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    > Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1
    > www.mcngp.tk
    >
    > "cadman" <> wrote in message
    > > That's an even worse waste of resources. He'd use maybe 5k of a that

    CD.
    > > He should probably stick to emailing, posting it on job sites, etc.
    > >
    > > "Darth 2000" <> wrote in message
    > > > Save trees by printing business cards?
    > > > Hmmm... Interesting concept.
    > > > If you really want to make an impression, why not make a powerpoint
    > > > presentaion all about your resume and burn it onto business card size

    > CDs?
    > > > The hold about 40-50MB.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Darth 2000
    > > > Says: Business cards are made from trees :D Save trees, send an email

    > :p
    > > >

    > > > "cadman" <> wrote in message
    > > > business

    message