  1. El Penguino

    El Penguino Guest

    Can anybody recommend one that isn't full of spy-ware?

    El Penguino, Apr 27, 2005

  2. El Penguino

    CSE Guest

    On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:16:51 +1200, El Penguino <> wrote:

    >Can anybody recommend one that isn't full of spy-ware?

    Reget Deluxe

    CSE, Apr 27, 2005

  3. El Penguino

    Mark C Guest

    El Penguino <> wrote in

    > Can anybody recommend one that isn't full of spy-ware?

    GetRight 5.0 does not have any spyware (although earlier versions
    might have).
    http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=getright

    Current (5.1) might not also, I don't know.

    Mark

    Mark C, Apr 27, 2005
  4. El Penguino

    Rob J Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:16:51 +1200, El Penguino <> says...
    > Can anybody recommend one that isn't full of spy-ware?

    Download Express
    http://www.metaproducts.com/

    Rob J, Apr 27, 2005
  5. El Penguino

    Stewbaby Guest

    El Penguino <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Can anybody recommend one that isn't full of spy-ware?

    Fresh Download is GPL and has no spyware/adware

    http://www.freshdevices.com/

    Stewbaby

    Stewbaby, Apr 28, 2005
  6. El Penguino

    geoffm Guest

    >>Can anybody recommend one that isn't full of spy-ware?

    Free Download Manager. Also works with Flashgot and Firefox.
    Geoff

    geoffm, Apr 28, 2005
  7. El Penguino

    Dave Taylor Guest