    or two ahead of the Microsoft transcript, so we can assume that Monday or
    Tuesday the MS site should be updated.

    Congratulations to those who passed!

    Montreal MCT, May 11, 2007

  2. WOOHOO! I hate waiting for scores, but at least I waited for a good reason.

    On to the next one....

    Chance Webster, May 11, 2007

  3. "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message

    > So for those of you who took the beta exam 071-621: Pro: Upgrading your
    > MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support which is due to go live
    > on
    > May 17th, you should check your transcripts at Pearson/Vue. My status
    > changed today from 'Taken' to 'Pass'. I assume it works the same way
    > with
    > Prometrics, though I couldn't tell you for sure.
    >
    > Incidentally it is not uncommon for the Pearson/Vue transcript to be a
    > day
    > or two ahead of the Microsoft transcript, so we can assume that Monday
    > or
    > Tuesday the MS site should be updated.
    >
    > Congratulations to those who passed!

    It was bound to happen, but I did not pass the BETA for this exam. All
    in all, I did what was asked of me being a BETA participate. I took the
    exam, made notes/comments on questions for review and submitted my
    findings. It works out for the best because I do not have, IMHO, the
    recommended knowledge to be certified as a MCITP Enterprise Support.
    Passing would have just been luck. But with that said, I am anxious to
    see the results.

    Anyway, congrats to those who passed.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 12, 2007