    It's getting a bit silly at this point...

    --
    Chris Mullins

    Chris Mullins, May 3, 2006

  2. Chris Mullins

    Guest

    Hi All

    I have got some interresting thing for you .

    I Know you have seen this type of advertistment before. But finally
    they ask for the tranning materils cost and sign-up fee. Why do you pay

    for this kind of thing. SO you do not want to pay anything to join
    this program

    I m not going to say that you are going to earn 1000$ in a day
    You will easily make some amount ( I am earning 100$ )

    All you need to know is how to email and browse the internet. No
    website required. No experience needed. No selling on your part. Just
    see the emails and get credited your account .

    I will personally send you emails how to optimise the work

    This is the link for sign up:

    http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?raniro

    Best Regards
    Niro

    , May 4, 2006

  3. Chris Mullins

    Guest

    Hi Chris,

    Beta period for those exams ended on 13th of March or so. I believe it
    is normally up to two months after this when results are published.
    Also I remember that it took a bit longer when it was about new
    certification title (like MCAD and then MCSD.NET) - they may need to
    prepare all those pins :) ...
    Again, it may be longer if live exams still would not be available, as
    they only announce few days before exams going live.

    We can only wait...

    regards,
    Stan D.

    , May 9, 2006
  4. <> wrote

    [Waiting on MCPD Results]

    I called the MCP Support phone number, and they said the exam would go live
    towards the end of this month, and I should expect my results about that
    same time.

    After going through this round of Beta tests, I'm certainl not doing it
    again. The crazy length tests, and then months without results just aren't
    worth saving the $120 per test (which my employer pays for anyway).

    No more beata exams for me...

    --
    Chris Mullins

    Chris Mullins, May 10, 2006