    can anyone tell me how much time it takes to get the mcp
    certifcate as i had given exam two months back still yet i
    had not got certificate
    sandeep, Aug 5, 2003

  2. sandeep

    Gary - US Guest

    Did you pass?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Re: First Exam Results

    try
    GetExamResults();
    Party();
    // Get an MSN Passport and go to the secured MCP Member site.
    // Once authenticated and allowed inside the site, you can see your
    profile and verify your mailing address to order the certificate.

    catch Exception e
    txtResult.text = e.Message; // e.Message = "Try, try again."
    // Congrats, dude.
    end try

    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 7, 2003