Restricting Internet Sites

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Livewire 2003, Dec 5, 2003.

  1. Does anyone know of a software program where I can have it deny access
    to all sites except three?

    Livewire 2003, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Livewire 2003

    Night_Seer Guest

    Livewire 2003 wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a software program where I can have it deny access
    > to all sites except three?

    First google search for whitelist internet sites came up with this:

    http://familyisafety.com/filters/education/

    Do more google searches on whitelists. A whitelist only lets what you
    want through, a blacklist blocks all things you don't want (but still
    lets things you don't know about yet through.)

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Dec 5, 2003