    What would you suggest is the best way to go about that?

    Regards,

    Fred
    Fred Atkinson, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Fred Atkinson

    J Guest

    On Feb 8, 9:48 am, Fred Atkinson <> wrote:
    > I want to create a privilege level that would allow any user
    > associated with that privilege level to be able to do anything on the
    > router that a level 15 user could do *except* any manipulation of
    > passwords (changing, creating, deleting, encryption commands, and
    > anything else that would alter passwords in any way).
    >
    > What would you suggest is the best way to go about that?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Fred

    I'm not sure of the specifics but these should get you started. I'm
    thinking that you can exclude commands from a view such as the
    password commands, crypto commands, etc.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080455b96.html
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6642/products_white_paper09186a00801ee18d.shtml

    J, Feb 9, 2007