    missing something vital here? I'm sure this must be a common issue, are
    there any config samples out there?

    BG

    BG, Nov 4, 2004

  2. In your acl, you'll need to permit the tunnel traffic as well as the traffic
    that traverses the tunnel.

    --
    JR
    --

    "BG" <> wrote in message
    > I want to give someone access to our terminal server, but only the ts and
    > only through rdp. Since he has no public IP-address, I made a new Cisco

    VPN

    Johnny Routin, Nov 4, 2004

  3. BG

    BG Guest

    ?????

    I can connect, but I can also connect to other servers and with other
    applications than rdp.....

    BG

    BG, Nov 5, 2004
  4. "BG" <> wrote:

    >> In your acl, you'll need to permit the tunnel traffic as
    >> well as the traffic that traverses the tunnel.

    > ?????
    >
    > I can connect, but I can also connect to other servers and
    > with other applications than rdp.....

    Maybe you have

    sysopt connection permit-ipsec

    in your configuration.