    Thanks,
    Cybex
    , Jun 2, 2007

  2. Guest

    On Jun 1, 8:18 pm, wrote:
    > Is there a way to restrict "show monitor" so that only higher level
    > (enable) users can see monitor configuration and status?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Cybex

    Oh yeah, IOS 12.2 on a 3560G.

    Cybex
    , Jun 2, 2007

  3. a écrit :
    > On Jun 1, 8:18 pm, wrote:
    >> Is there a way to restrict "show monitor" so that only higher level
    >> (enable) users can see monitor configuration and status?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Cybex

    > Oh yeah, IOS 12.2 on a 3560G.
    >
    > Cybex

    Look into the "privilege level" commands.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...erence_chapter09186a00800ca7cd.html#wp1017782

    --
    Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
    flabreque | button on a cat who wants breakfast.
    Francois Labreque, Jun 2, 2007
  4. Cybex Guest

    > Look into the "privilege level" commands.
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_comma...
    >
    > --
    > Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
    > flabreque | button on a cat who wants breakfast.
    > @ | - Unattributed quote from rec.humor.funny
    > videotron.ca

    I will try this approach on Monday. Thanks!

    Cybex
    Cybex, Jun 2, 2007