    http://www.titahi-bay.co.nz/home
    What we are up to in the UK
    http://www.titahi-bay.co.nz
    John in Surrey, Feb 13, 2006

  2. John in Surrey

    Dave Taylor Guest

    John in Surrey <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi
    > The Email this file feature no longer works in My Computer under my
    > wifes profile..
    > I've reinstalled MS Outlook (not express) to attempt to fix it but the
    > association is still hijacked by Eudora from my profile
    >
    > any easy fix?
    >
    > Images of home (NZ)
    > http://www.titahi-bay.co.nz/home
    > What we are up to in the UK
    > http://www.titahi-bay.co.nz

    Open IE.
    Tools
    Internet Options
    Programs Tab
    Change it there. If it is correct there, change it to something else,
    apply and then change it back.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Feb 14, 2006

  3. On 14 Feb 2006 19:14:47 +1300, Dave Taylor
    <> wrote:

    >Open IE.
    >Tools
    >Internet Options
    >Programs Tab
    >Change it there. If it is correct there, change it to something else,
    >apply and then change it back.

    thank, tried that with no luck, Eudora was the email ,changed to
    Outlook to no avail..

    grrr, some stuffed key in the registry...
    maybe regclean can fixit...
    thanks

    Images of home (NZ)
    John in Surrey, Feb 14, 2006