    my old one.

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Oct 22, 2005

  2. In <> thingy wrote:
    > I seem to have lost my dashboard and images on my new drive but I have
    > my old one.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    ???

    The Dashboard appication should be in the Applications folder. Is it
    there?

    http://roger.geek.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Oct 22, 2005

  3. thingy

    thingy Guest

    Roger Johnstone wrote:
    > In <> thingy wrote:
    >
    >>I seem to have lost my dashboard and images on my new drive but I have
    >>my old one.
    >>
    >>regards
    >>
    >>Thing

    > ???
    >
    > The Dashboard appication should be in the Applications folder. Is it
    > there?

    Yes, it runs it is just missing the standard applications....also I seem
    to have lost thestd images....oops....

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Oct 22, 2005
  4. In <> thingy wrote:
    > Roger Johnstone wrote:
    >> In <> thingy wrote:
    >>
    >>>I seem to have lost my dashboard and images on my new drive but I
    >>>have my old one. regards Thing

    >> ???
    >>
    >> The Dashboard appication should be in the Applications folder. Is it
    >> there?
    >>

    > Yes, it runs it is just missing the standard applications....also I
    > seem to have lost thestd images....oops....

    The Widgets that come with 10.4 are stored in /Library/Widgets, and if
    you mean the standard desktop pictures, they're in /Library/Desktop
    Pictures. Is there anything in there? If not you can reinstall them from
    the original media. There's a shareware program called Pacifist which
    can install components without having to do a complete reinstall.

    http://roger.geek.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Oct 23, 2005