    Any hint would be must appreciated. Is there a recipe ?

    Thanks

    Mike

    maf, Jan 8, 2004

  2. maf

    Mark Herring Guest

    Don't know photopaint.....

    In Photoshop, the basic technique I use for colorizing is to add a
    layer with blending set to "multiply". In this way you can combine
    the texture of the B&W image with the color of the new layer. If you
    have some color left, you may want to first convert to B&W---then put
    in the colors

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 20:56:52 +0000, maf <>
    wrote:

    >Hello
    >
    >I am scanning old colour prints (1960's) which have lost most of their
    >colour and look rather sepia. How best can I restore their original
    >colours, using Corel photopaint 9 ?
    >Any hint would be must appreciated. Is there a recipe ?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Mike

    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".