Restored messages don't display contact names on nokia E63?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Reilly, Nov 13, 2010.

  1. Reilly

    Reilly Guest

    Hi,

    I recently changed from an old nokia 6288 to an E63. I used Nokia PC
    suite to backup and transfer all the data.

    Everything went fine, except for one thing.

    In my SMS inbox, the restored messages no longer display the Contact
    Names, just the numbers. Its weird because the numbers are definitely
    saved in my Contacts address book.

    Also, all *new* messages (since the restore) display the names
    normally.... It just affects the restored messages.

    Has anyone seen this and knows a fix?

    Cheers,

    Reilly, Nov 13, 2010