    Now I have lost many programs, eg favorites, addresses etc. On top of that I
    cannot access the help page from start. Wha happened?
    Bill

    William Powell, Dec 21, 2004

  2. William Powell

    Parko Guest

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:57:36 +0000, William Powell wrote:

    > I recently installed a virus protection and firewall protection program.
    > They seemed to work well, but I wanted to compare them with another company.
    > I used the restore program in MS help file and while it was in the process
    > of restoring to a previous date, I lost all power! (Elec. Co.)
    > Now I have lost many programs, eg favorites, addresses etc. On top of that I
    > cannot access the help page from start. Wha happened?
    > Bill

    You forgot to backup to seperate media like floppies, CDR/RW, DVDR/RW, USB
    flash drive, external HDD, tape drive, server, a quill pen dipped in ink
    and written on parchment. Capice?

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Dec 21, 2004

  3. William Powell

    °Mike° Guest

    HOW TO Install and Use the Recovery Console in
    Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307654

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:57:36 GMT, in
    <AkTxd.16149$>